Managing Partner, Trifecta Capital
Rahul co-founded Trifecta Capital in 2014 and established it as a partner of choice for the financial needs of leading startups. He has devoted his career to working with technology startups and helping them scale both as an operator and as an investor. He was part of the pioneering set of VCs who established the investing ecosystem in India in the mid-2000s. He has demonstrated strong new economy investing experience. He also has a keen interest in architecture/design, house music and kickboxing.
- 26 years of investing and operating experience across various sectors including in tech, media and telecom.
- Previously, M.D., Canaan Partners, a USD 5 Bn global venture capital fund, and Founding Director of Clearstone Venture Partners, India.
- Served on the Boards and invested in successful companies such as BillDesk, Games2Win, Equitas (Listed), Naaptol, Near, LoyltyRewardz and MediAssist.
- Start-up experience in two start-ups in Silicon Valley and Hutchison Telecom (Vodafone) across emerging markets.
- Exited the entire India portfolio of Canaan Partners to JP Morgan at an attractive IRR.